POPin and the EU General Data Protection
POPin is committed to helping our users understand the rights and obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which took effect on May 25, 2018.
We have introduced tools and processes to ensure our compliance with requirements imposed by the GDPR and to help our customers comply as well.
Security Questions or Issues?
If you think you may have found a security vulnerability within POPin, please get in touch with our security team.
Sub-processors for the personal data we process on behalf of our customers.
- Provider: Amazon AWS, Purpose: Amazon AWS Cloud Hosting
- Provider: Sparkpost, Purpose: Outgoing Email Provider
- Provider: Postmark, Purpose: Outgoing Email Provider
- Provider: Google Push, Purpose: Google Push notifications
- Provider: Google NLP, Purpose: Google NLP
- Provider: Papertrail, Purpose: Central Application Logging
- Provider: Pusher, Purpose: Live notifications
- Provider: Rollbar, Purpose: Central Error Handling
- Provider: Apple, Purpose: Push notifications
- Provider: Zencoder, Purpose: Media transcoding service
SIGNED COPY OF THE DPA?
We have one available for you. Download here. Sign and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org